Why get a Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection?
Don’t be caught off guard. A Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection will detect any building faults or issues, giving you the time to rectify any problems before identified by a buyer.
A Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection is as thorough as a pre-purchase building inspection. We encourage you as vendor, to walk through the inspection alongside our inspectors and ask all the questions you like. A comprehensive Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspection report will provide you with a specific list of defects and methods of rectification.
What gets checked & what does the report include?
- The Site: Including all the fences, driveway, paths, sheds and ground surface water drainage.
- The Exterior of the Building: Including the walls, cladding, windows, doors, decks and patio structures.
- The Subfloor: Including all the floor framing, posts and supports, termite barrier and the subfloor ventilation.
- The Interior of the Building: Including all the walls, floors, fixtures and fittings.
- The Roof Interior: Including the sarking, insulation, roof framing and flashing.
- The Roof Exterior: Including all the roof tiles/sheeting, fascia, guttering, downpipes, eaves and skylights.
Single level apartment, flat or unit
Two level apartment with small courtyard
Single level house or duplex on average size allotment
Double storey or timber home with subfloor
Home with multiple bathrooms & bedrooms
Ready to get started?
Please fill out the form to request an inspection and we will contact you as soon as possible.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Book a Combined Building & Pest Inspection &
Receive a Voucher for a
$149.00 INC GST
*For a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Lowset houseBook an Inspection