Why get a Pre-Purchase Building Inspection?
A pre-purchase building inspection is a visual inspection performed prior to finalising a property sale. Our expert building inspectors identify building faults & issues that affect your property, ensuring your decision to buy is a fully informed one.
In addition, our comprehensive building inspection may assist in highlighting maintenance issues and possible unforeseen costs involved in your prospective property.
What gets checked & what does the report include?
- The Site: Including all the fences, driveway, paths, sheds and ground surface water drainage.
- The Exterior of the Building: Including the walls, cladding, windows, doors, decks and patio structures.
- The Subfloor: Including all the floor framing, posts and supports, termite barrier and the subfloor ventilation.
- The Interior of the Building: Including all the walls, floors, fixtures and fittings.
- The Roof Interior: Including the sarking, insulation, roof framing and flashing.
- The Roof Exterior: Including all the roof tiles/sheeting, fascia, guttering, downpipes, eaves and skylights.
Single level apartment, flat or unit
Two level apartment with small courtyard
Single level house or duplex on average size allotment
Double storey or timber home with subfloor
Home with multiple bathrooms & bedrooms
Ready to get started?
Please fill out the form to request an inspection and we will contact you as soon as possible.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Book a Combined Building & Pest Inspection &
Receive a Voucher for a
$149.00 INC GST
*For a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Lowset houseBook an Inspection