Why get a Pest Inspection?
Our Pest Inspectors provide an internal and external inspection, thoroughly checking the building and surrounding environment for indications of pest activity.
Pest infestations can thrive in any building material, from timber to masonry, in areas hidden to the human eye. Using the latest detection equipment at no extra cost to you helps you make the right purchase decision.
What gets checked & what does the report include?
- Site – Home site examination, including timber structures and features, like fencing, wooden seats etc.
- Garden – Garden beds, timber stumps and natural flora.
- Drainage – A little known catalyst, accessible site drainage will be investigated.
- Exterior – A visual inspection for signs of termite infestation.
- Interior – The entire home interior (walls, ceilings, floors) is inspected using the latest thermal imaging camera. Door frames, windows, architraves and skirting are examined for evidence of pests.
- Roof Space – A visual assessment for signs of termite infestation.
Single level apartment, flat or unit
Two level apartment with small courtyard
Single level house or duplex on average size allotment
Double storey or timber home with subfloor
Home with multiple bathrooms & bedrooms
Ready to get started?
Please fill out the form to request an inspection and we will contact you as soon as possible.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
Book a Combined Building & Pest Inspection &
Receive a Voucher for a
$149.00 INC GST
*For a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Lowset houseBook an Inspection